Thursday, November 18, 2010

Purse Party

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Top: Victoria's Secret
Leggings: Target
Boots: Colin Stuart
Necklace: Self made (you can find this style with real stones at Erin Gallagher Jewelry)

This was my first night out since I had our daughter. My little 9 day old bean came with me for a girls night out! ;)
Every year my sister Michelle hosts a purse party from a company called Creatively Yours. The best part is it's not just purses. There are wallets, scarfs, sunglasses, jewelry, and hats! Let's just say I get a lot of my Christmas shopping done at these things! I actually had to edit my pictures from the party due to the fact I shopped for 6 people (most of who read this blog) and your items were in the shots! It will be a surprise darn it!! ;)

I went with this outfit for the sole reason that none of it was maternity!!! Did you hear that?! 9 days out and no maternity!!! Okay, I had to get that out! Seriously, it took like 11 months for the weight to come off after my son. I'm 2 weeks out and half is already gone. LOVE THAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment