Friday, April 27, 2012

Cameo PR Press Preview 2012

 This past week, I attended the Cameo PR Press Preview. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stay very long so I didn't get a chance to get good photos personally. Thank goodness, Cameo PR distributed USBs with all the line sheets! Included in this post are my absolute favorite pieces from some of their clients.

I'm loving the pastels and jewel tone colors of these gorgeous rocks in pendant and bracelet forms from Alexandra Beth. Loving the braided details as well.
 Definitely seeing an art deco theme with Celeb Boutque's necklaces and cuff below, but they keep it edgy with some fierce jackets.

 Colour Me has an amazing array of accessories is various colors, but below I'm loving the more elegant, toned down pieces - especially that white watch!
 These artsy clutches from LaLucca are stunning - I'm loving the prints. I want them all!
 Raffine always manages to offer such elegant pieces. Adoring that white cocktail ring, collar, and pairs of earrings.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Stay tuned for a giveaway coming up on Monday :)
 
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube | Instagram: audreyallure

No comments:

Post a Comment