Thursday, January 13, 2011

1 year of blogging under my belt!

Can you believe it's already been an entire year since I started Stilettos and Diaper Bags?! I can not! What a year we've had. What was once started for fun has become of part of my everyday life. I love doing it and I absolutely love all the amazing women I have began talking to in the blogger community. It really IS like a family.
So to you, my blogger family, I would like to host a giveaway!
Back in fall of 09 I was asked to design a line of jewelry for Kristin Hassan's spring 2010 line. (It was called Marie Marie Jewelry). We sold out of most styles, but there were a few pieces left and I'm glad to announce that there will be 3 winners of this giveaway!!! The first winner will receive the following jewelry valued at $104.00:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The second winner will receive the following pieces valued at $43.00:
Photobucket
Photobucket

The third and final winner will receive these earrings valued at $20.00:
Photobucket

To enter simply follow me here on blogspot and leave a comment below. For additional entries follow me on Twitter, Bloglovin, and Facebook. Leave a separate comment for each entry please. Good luck to everyone and thank you to all my loyal readers. I really do love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment