Monday, January 24, 2011

All the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Top: JC Penny
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Jessica Simpsons clogs
Double Ring: Threadsense
Necklace: Tiffany's & CO
Purse: Rachel Zoe

So excited about how much the early 70's are influencing trends right now! I would have fitted right in during that time! I wore my new high waisted jeans with this lace detail top I got last year. My fringe purse seemed like a no brainier and I was out the door! Simple, stylish, and fun! Love this look!

In unrelated news, 16 pounds until I'm back down to pre-baby weight! Maybe I need to start working out?! Yeah, with a 2 month old and a 2 year old I'm not likely to get any free time soon! *sigh* I just can't wait to fit in my favorite clothes any longer! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment