Friday, January 21, 2011

Okay, so I'm trying a faux fur vest...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Vest: Charlette Russe (gift)
Turtle Neck: JC Penny
Leggings: Kohls
Boots: Venus
Necklace: Tiffany's & CO (gift)


Please excuse the messy house and running child. This is real life people! ;)

For Christmas this year my sister-in-law gave me this faux fur vest. To be honest, I was scared. I recently wrote about the faux fur trend and said that I didn't really know about vests due to bulk and how hot you might be in one. My sister-in-law is gorgeous and super stylish and would never steer me wrong, so I decided to give it a try!
I loved the vest! I felt pretty in it and I really loved wearing it! Having said that, there was some added bulk and man was it warm! ;) I wore it as my coat!I felt like I wanted it off when I was inside, but it tied the look together while I was out running errands/doctor's visits. I actually felt kinda bad ass pushing around the double stroller in it! I'm so glad I own this piece! I'm going to play around with the styling of it for next time!! To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment