Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ABC Family/Jane by Design Challenge #7 - Get The Look

Hi everyone! Jane by Design premiered last night on ABC Family :) For those who missed it, it's about a high school girl, Jane, that applies for an internship at a fashion house, Donovan Decker, but gets mistaken for the assistant position. The show presents how she juggles life between both worlds in addition to tons of fabulous fashion & even cute boys. Here's an extra clip from the show!

Well anyway, here is the FINAL challenge of the ABC Family/Jane by Design Style Challenge & I am so thankful for having such great fellow bloggers that have been supporting me & commenting on the Facebook wall for me -- so BIG THANK YOU to you guys, you rock!

So, the final task is: Choose one person you have observed and write a “get the look” entry on your blog. Tell your readers to share their “get the look” tips here and mention the name of your blog. As I watched the first episode, I noticed that Jane Quimby's look is very fun, youthful, and playful -- it reminded me of what I liked when I was in high school. However, I was more drawn to India de Beaufort's character, India Jourdain. Her looks were edgier, sophisticated, and definitely things that I would personally wear. She plays an associate designer that's pining for Gray Chandler Murray's job & she's a feisty character -- someone definitely who you might love to hate. Who doesn't like a great villain?This gray asymmetrical sleeve bandage dress is originally from Herve Leger. I found two similar dresses from Flirt Catalog & Free People.
As for her Vintage Hero diamond round pave ring, I found some great deals on similar-looking ones -- from Amazon, Emitations, and Overstock!
In the episode, India was also wearing these great scallop dangling earrings from Cake and black platform pumps from Miss Sixty. Some more affordable items I found were these great Timeless Home Decors & Forever 21 earrings. As for the shoes, I found ones from Lulu's, Wet Seal, and Go Jane.
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
________________________

Share with me & Jane by Design what your 'get the look tips' are here & remember to mention Audrey Allure! This is the last challenge before they announce the winner! Please comment on the Jane by Design Facebook wall for me for this challenge - it would really mean a lot to me! Thanks SO, so much in advance and thank you for all the support during this entire challenge! (By the way, if I win, I can pick one of YOU to be featured as ABC Family's Trendsetter of the Week -- so there's something in it for you too ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment