Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Outfit: Wearing Dresses Year Round

Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Forever 21 (closet swap w/ kaitlyn), Cardigan: Forever 21, Belt: Threadsense, Scarf: Gap, Boots: Colin Stuart, Rings: C/O Jewelmint, Sunnies: MNG by Mango

I just closet swapped with Kaitlyn and got me this navy, maroon, and cream dress. I love it! It was super easy to throw on a scarf, boot, and cardigan with and make it look winter ready. I can't wait to wear it in all the seasons to come. I just love dresses you can style year round!
Now can we talk about the Lady Nior ring set I got from Jewelmint? I have had my eyes on this set for awhile now and I was beyond excited to get them. Love sets you can wear together or apart! I guess versatile would be the word I'm looking for ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment