Friday, March 9, 2012

Call Me Maybe


You might have heard this new catchy song from Carly Rae Jepsen, called "Call Me Maybe". Gawker describes it as the "perfect pop song", and after listening to it myself, I definitely have to agree. I have caught myself humming it all day.

Carly Rae Jepsen is a 26 yr old Canadian who has recently been signed onto Scooter Braun's label, Schoolboy Records (same one as Justin Bieber). This song has actually been out since last September, but it has been featured in a fun video that Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale & friends have made in mid-February.

I've included both videos below for you to check out!



What songs have you been currently playing on repeat?


Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube | Instagram: audreyallure

No comments:

Post a Comment