Saturday, March 31, 2012

NY Mag Weddings Event

During my internship at Ann Taylor, I had the opportunity to tag along to the New York Magazine Wedding Event. Ann Taylor was one of the major retailers at the event and it was definitely one of the first areas guests saw as soon as they walked through the doors of the venue.

Here are a couple of more images from the Ann Taylor area (definitely loving the bright, colorful bridesmaid dresses):




I had a chance to also walk around and see other booths and sample some treats. Other companies present were BHLDN, Kleinfeld, Matthew Williamson, Nicole Miller, Rent the Runway, Cake Alchemy, Oasis Day Spa, Planned Perfection, L'Atelier Rouge, Papyrus, and many more. Some of you may have already seen some images on my Twitter or Instagram but here are many more that I've taken:












More images are posted on my Facebook page!

And don't forget to enter my giveaway for a bottle of Ageless perfume from Harvey Prince! Open internationally and I will be picking seven winners! :)

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube | Instagram: audreyallure

No comments:

Post a Comment