Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Accessoir

Last week, I visited my friend Auria's showroom for her handbag collection, Figaro by Accessoir. She is a true entrepreneur, bravely coming to the US with almost nothing, enrolled at FIT for Accessories Design, and building her own empire from scratch. Even today, she handles everything on her own - marketing, pitching, selling, accounting, etc. with some help from her fiance. She designs for all types of women, and best of all, her bags are within the lower price point so it's affordable for all! Her bags also have signature star lining. You can see her bags in some stores like Strawberry, It's Fashion, Ross stores and other small boutique shops. She even gifted me this gorgeous colorblock clutch - the quality is exquisite, and I love clutches with a handle! Check out her Facebook page for daily updates & her website here :)
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube | Instagram: audreyallure

No comments:

Post a Comment