Saturday, March 17, 2012

SpokFrevo Orquestra

This past Thursday night, I went to see the SpokFrevo Orquestra perform at Lincoln Center with some friends after work. It was free for the public, and it's part of Target Free Thursdays at Lincoln Center. Every week guests can attend various performances - just make sure you arrive early!

It was a nice treat since I've been so swamped with work & classes so it was my first event since NY Fashion Week. They played such beautiful Brazilian sounds; these guys were so talented. Towards the end of the night, the crowd was actually more entertaining to watch - with the music becoming livelier, people in the crowd started to form a little dance party in between the aisles. It just made me excited for all the summer concerts coming up!

On a side note, I recently bought this Ann Taylor necklace that I've been coveting. I absolutely love this color!
*All of the pictures were taken with my iPhone so sorry about the quality!

Also, I know that I've been way behind on commenting back since I've been so busy, but I'll be catching up on all your blogs today! :) Hope you all had a great weekend!

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube | Instagram: audreyallure

No comments:

Post a Comment