Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Inspiration: Ballerina

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top: American Eagle
Skirt: BB Dakota from Tillys Boutique
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Earrings: Kate Spade
Belt: Threadsence
Ring: Discovery

Is it just me, or does everyone wish they were a ballerina?! lol I took ballet as a little lady, but quickly switched over to gymnastics because I had way too much energy and needed to do more running! Ah, what can you do?!
This skirt is so beautiful and I decided it was channelling a ballerina look. I loved how it turned out. I wanted to twirl and spin all night long. In fact, I did!

In other news, it's official....I now weigh what I did before my second child! Woo hoo!!! I still have 8 more pounds until I'm the size I was before both kids, but I couldn't be more happy! The truth is I have not worked out once! Between my neck injury and life, who has the time?! Chasing 2 kids around and changing to a gluten free diet is workout enough I guess. Oh, and wearing between 3 and 6 in heels everywhere I go doesn't hurt either! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment