Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Primary Colors - FTF Blog Event 6/8

For this month's Full Time Fabulous blog event, we had to form our post around a spring/summer trend. I incorporated about 3 of them into my outfit.

I attempted color blocking with bright colors with my bright blue skinny jeans, golden yellow top, and red clutch/wallet. Feathers have been everywhere as well, and so I wore my white feather earrings. Lastly, I love lace - all year round! I just layered my white lace tank top over my yellow one, and I completed my look with nude booties.


white lace top - Rampage; feather earrings - Equip; blue skinny jeans - Strawberry; yellow tanktop - H&M; nude booties - GoJane; red clutch/wallet - Mango



Stay tuned for my Australia Trip Part 2: Gold Coast post tomorrow! :)

Follow Audrey Allure.

No comments:

Post a Comment