Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lucky Social Summer Jam

This past Wednesday night, I attended the Lucky [Magazine] Social Summer Jam. I spotted some AMAZING fashion bloggers in attendance, and it was exciting just to be there & be a part of it. It was held at Elsa & they provided guests with refreshing drinks at the open bar. Snacks were provided by Radish.
The Bumbys were also there at the event giving fashionistas their "fair and honest appraisals" of their appearance. They have been featured in the NY Times, and multiple publications. If you have not heard of them, they are an anonymous duo (Gill & Jill Bumby) and they basically type away on their manual typewriters a witty description of what they think of one's outfit.

I personally didn't dress up for it since my intention was to go and observe the scene & mingle for a bit, but I did have Jill type up her opinion about me just for fun. Part of it said: "Your smile is sweetly sincere. I think you have a close relationship with one of your grandmothers. You inherited her love of gaudy jewelry. It's fun! I think in 5 years you'll be wearing a red leather bra. The tiger's coming out." haha
I had a splendid time; it was lovely bumping into Kristy Elena and Nubia again & meeting other bloggers such as Lisa & marketing associate for Andean Collection, Attie.


And there were some great goodies in the gift bag! It includes a Rebecca Minkoff tote bag, neon sunglasses, a Lucky notebook, an Andean Collection bracelet, a cuff, and a lollipop.

Follow Audrey Allure.

No comments:

Post a Comment