Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Take on Menswear - FTF Blog Event 8/17

This month's Full Time Fabulous blog event is about inspiration. With such a wide range, I admit I was stuck. I decided to look into my closet to see if I could find an idea. While I was at it, I started reorganizing my clothes when I found my old vest. I've only worn it a couple of times in high school & I've forget about it since.

image from Fashion Fame



Well, lately, I've been inspired by some menswear looks - especially now that it's getting closer to autumn, it seems like the perfect time to blend in some menswear pieces into my wardrobe. I'm loving the look of using menswear inspired pieces & mixing them with feminine touches. So I decided to roll with that idea for my outfit - though I dressed it down a bit since I was just going to the movies that night.



cardigan/hoodie - American Eagle / white t-shirt - Target /

vest - Urban Outfitters / jeans - Express / nude Oxford booties - Lulu's


bag - Aldo / pink feather earrings - Aldo











Follow Audrey Allure.



No comments:

Post a Comment