Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hand-me-downs and hangouts

Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress: Hand-me-down c/o Katrina (American Rag)
Shoes: Forever 21
Bangle set: Kristin Hassan (this set sold out, but so many other great cuffs and sets!)
Red and gold bangle: Baublebar
Earrings: Jewelmint
Pendant Necklace: Piperlime
Charm Necklace: Stella & Dot (sold out)
Ball Ring: Discovery
Gold band: Kohls

Nail Color: Sally Hansen-Commander in Chic

Lets start off talking about this awesome dress. I mentioned that when Katrina was leaving the country she gave me a bag of clothes and goodies, this is one of my new favorites! I don't know if it counts as a hand-me-down if the tags are still on it when you get it, but either way, THANK YOU Katrina! I love this dress!
I decided there wasn't enough jewelry I could wear this day! lol Usually the rule of thumb is take one piece off before you leave and honestly, I did! (so you can imagine how much I intended on wearing out this night! lol)
We met up with friend at a local bar for a 30th B-day celebration for one of our favorite guys and had a night out with our friends! What's better then free clothes, a night out, and great company? NOT MANY THINGS! ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment