Wednesday, August 3, 2011

a twist in color with an animal print

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress: Indah Clothing (I won this amazing dress on the Frankie Hearts Fashion blog)
Sandals: UrbanOg
Watch: Fossil
Pink circle bracelet: Express
Earrings: Jewelmint
Quartz Ring: Free People
Gold Ring: Kohls

I am FINALLY wearing the dress I won 2 months ago!! To be honest, it came in a size small, and up until after my surgery I wasn't a size small yet! I fit into it now! lol I guess there are some perks to surgery huh. lol
I love this dress! I love the color, pattern, and how sheer the material is. On this day it was 100 plus so I needed to wear light weight clothing. And you can see from the picture below that just going outside fogged up my lens. Thank you again Indah Clothing and Nicole for this amazing dress! I'm so sorry it took me so long to post it! ;)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment