Friday, August 5, 2011

Dressing to Music: MGMT "Kids"



I LOVE THIS SONG! It is on at our house often and we have many family dance parties to it! ;) This day, I dressed to it and then oddly enough danced in it again at a party!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress: Modcloth
Shoes: Victoria's secret
Earrings: Erin Gallagher Jewelry
Heart Ring: Jewelmint
Gold Ring: Kohls
Purple wrap bracelet: Baublebar

I am gaga for this dress! I wanted it and it was sold out, so I gave my email and hoped that one day they would tell me it's back it stock. 3 weeks later guess what's back into inventory?! Yay! I just love the lace and the print! I am also loving the color peridot in my earrings with the purple and gold in my wrap bracelet! The outfit just kinda came together as I jammed out in my room! What do you think? Loving the navy, gold, purple, and green combo or not so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment