Sunday, August 28, 2011

VMAs 2011

Louise Roe



The Video Music Awards aired on MTV last night. As for the fashion, I can't really say there was anything outstanding for me. I had a couple of favorites like Louise Roe - her outfit was a little too daytime for event, but I still like the dress; Kelly Rowland's dress actually seemed normal and not outrageous; I can't believe I'm saying this but I thought Snooki's look was cute - the overall look fits her personality well.

Worst dressed? My pick is Nicki Minaj. I respect her as an artist but this outfit is just crazy!

As for the show, there have been a couple of main topics that people have been buzzing about.



First up - Beyonce announced she was pregnant on the red carpet. Congrats, mama-to-be! And Lady Gaga introduced us to her alter ego, Joe Calderone. To be honest, it became a little creepy (especially when she introduced Britney).

Adele was totally robbed from winning those awards, and Tyler, the Creator won best new artist. I must be getting old, because I have no idea who he is.

And the Britney tribute?! It was so short and awkward - definitely overpowered by Lady Gaga + Beyonce. The little girls who danced & dressed as Britney was somewhat inappropriate but kinda adorable. At least the Amy Winehouse tribute was a lot better (probably my favorite part of the night).



What did you all think about MTV VMA's?




Images from MTV



Follow Audrey Allure.



No comments:

Post a Comment