Monday, February 7, 2011

Channeling Pocahontas

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top: Target
Cardigan: H&M (hand-me-down from Kaitlyn)
Jeans: Loft
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Headband: Kristin Hassan
Bracelet: Jewelmint
Purse: Target

How amazing is this headband?! They are no longer for sale on Kristin's website, but I'm pretty sure she still has a few more. If you want one, email her at her blog.
I wore my boyfriend style jeans and a basic white t-shirt this day. I threw on the cardigan for a little extra color. Yes, I was cold and totally in need of some sun on my skin, but I just felt a bit springy this day! ;) Also, how great is this bracelet?! I actually got it for free because you (my readers) are amazing and used me as a referral on Jewelmint. Thank you!!! And finally this purse was in the clearance section for $8.98. All and all, I love my outfit! I can't wait to wear this headband with lots of dresses and rompers this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment