Friday, February 11, 2011

My daughter's Baptism

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress: Target
Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Mango
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace and Ring: Tiffany's & CO

My baby had her baptism this past Sunday. It was a beautiful ceremony and we had everyone over to our house after for desserts and coffee. Plus my girl got her first jewelry so all in all it was a great day! (Thanks again God Mother Kaitlyn!)
I decided to wear this frock. Yes, I refer to this dress as my frock. It's a size too large, but I love the color so I decided to do what I could to give it some shape! I added this blazer and belt to do just that!
I went with my push present necklace in honor of my baby's big day! Finally, I finished it off with a side fishtail braid.
Please note the braid is on the side I do not burp my little bean on! lol

Have a great weekend everyone! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment