Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Couples dinner in the city

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress: LuLus
Cardigan: Vera Wang
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Ring: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Forever 21

I am crazy for this dress!! The color, the style, the sheer bottom half, the fact that you can wear it year round, and the way it flows when I walk! LOVE! I was super excited when me and the hubs were invited to a dinner party in the city because I knew it was just the occasion to wear it!
We had dinner with 2 other couples and the night was so much fun! Lots of wine, lots of food, LOTS of laughing! I am so blessed to have such great friends!
Here are 2 pictures that were taken at the dinner party. I didn't check to make sure the pictures turned out after they were taken. I have now learned my lesson! haaa To be fair, my portable camera kinda stinks! Next time I'm bringing my SLR!

Photobucket
Photobucket

And here is one of the men. I guess it's weird to ask 3 men to get together for a picture?! They would not play along. So now I will put them on blast on my blog and show what big babies they were being! Sorry guys, maybe next time smile and take the darn picture! lol
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment