Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Latest Obsession: House of Harlow

It's my 32nd birthday today! Feels great! So far I am loving my 30's (way better then my 20's) and to kick it off, I have decided to talk about my current obsession. Last minute gifts anyone?! lol
I am obviously a big fan of jewelry, but I've always love the style of Nicole Richie's line. But this year I am really loving everything. Seriously, I want 95% of her designs! And now there are shoes too?! And they sell them at Victoria's Secret where I have a card and get lots of coupons from?! Oh, this just got dangerous! Seriously.

Here are a few of my FAVORITES, hope you enjoy as much as I do!

Photobucket
Revolve Clothing $70
Photobucket
Boutique to you $150

Photobucket
Revolve Clothing $82 (on sale! Reg. $145)

Photobucket
Revolve Clothing $73

Photobucket
Revolve Clothing $125


Photobucket
Victoria's Secret $225

Photobucket
Victoria's Secret $240

Want to know what else I'm obsessed with? Check out my guest post today over at Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment