Friday, February 25, 2011

My 32nd B-Day

Photobucket
Photobucket

Jacket: Forever 21
Dress: Charming Charlie
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Ring: Charming Charlie
Purse: Charming Charlie
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

I had an amazing birthday this year! My hubby watched the kiddos and I went out for a sushi lunch and shopping trip with mother-in-law. Who has never been to Charming Charlie? Before this day I had never been either, but now I am in love with this store! The best way to explain it would be it's like Claire's for adults! It has jewelry, scarfs, hats, sun glasses, purses, and a few clothing items. I went nuts!!! I got quite a few new cocktail rings (at $4.97 why wouldn't you buy lots?!), 2 other tops, and a really great hat I can not wait to wear!

After I got home I got dressed in this outfit and me and the hubby went out to dinner and a movie! If you have not seen Unknown yet go see it! It was AMAZING! All and all it was a really great day! Thanks to everyone for all the B-day wishes! I was overwhelmed with the amount of you who emailed, facebooked, tweeted, and texted me! I felt the love! ;)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment