Thursday, October 13, 2011

Clinton Kelly + Macy's

If you're like me, you love Clinton Kelly's commentary & fashion expertise on the TLC show, What Not to Wear. Well if you're in the NYC area, he will be making a personal appearance at Macy's Short Hills this Saturday, October 15 from 2-4PM. (1200 Morris Turnpike, Short Hills NJ)

There will be a fashion presentation that highlights key looks & styles for women of all shapes and sizes. Oh yes, there will a segment where Clinton works his style magic on men as well! It should be a very entertaining event to get some of his insight & an opportunity to meet him in person.

Every shopper that spends $150 will receive a copy of Clinton Kelly's book, "Oh, No She Didn't" & get a chance to meet him and get his autograph. Plus, if you're a Twitter addict like I am, if you tweet #OhNoSheDidnt @macys @Clinton_Kelly @styleeverywhere, they will retweet you!

If you do decide to go to this event, please do tell me about your experience :) I'm jealous I can't make it myself!

*I've received compensation for this post.

Follow me on: Bloglovin' Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment