Sunday, October 16, 2011

Poshlocket Jewelry

Recently, I was sent some gorgeous pieces from Poshlocket. I've been looking for a perfect gold chunky necklace lately, and I'm so happy that I finally have one. Ever since I've been wearing their Jasmine Chunky Chain Necklace (also offered in silver), I've been receiving plenty of compliments in addition to lots of "oohs and aahs". It's the perfect amount of chunkiness - not too much to be weighing down your neck but enough to stand out.

I also picked out the Elizabeth Drop Earrings in Black below, which also comes in turquoise, white, and coral. I guess you can say I'm drawn to more classic looking pieces. It's chic & simple, and I love it.
Poshlocket offers a variety of other pieces of jewelry such as bracelets and rings. They have many types of styles for every type of girl, and their prices are just fantastic! Just browsing through the website, the average price of a jewelry piece is about $28. On top of that, they offer free shipping & returns on all orders. Poshlocket's jewelry are simple but edgy, elegant, and modern. They add the perfect touch to an outfit!

*I have been compensated for this post with the two jewelry pieces, but all opinions are solely mine.


Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment