Friday, October 7, 2011

special night out

Photobucket
Photobucket

Dress: Swap c/o Kaitlyn
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Bangles: Baublebar (sold out)
Heart Ring: Jewelmint
Gold band ring: Kohls
Necklace: Stella and Dot

This past weekend we celebrated my sister-in-laws recent engagement with a super dinner bash! It was such a beautiful night filled with laughter, amazing food, champagne, cake, and stories of what's to come for the happy couple!
I wore a dress I got from my last swap with Kaitlyn and I really felt beautiful in it! It was a bit big in the bust (damn you well endowed Katie), but I figured heck with it, I'm wearing this one! I paired it with black shoes and black with gold jewelry. I know that wearing black with brown used to be taboo, but I just love mixing neutrals! What do you guys think? Ever mix black and brown or do you sick to the old school rules?

Photobucket

**Don't forget, you have until Sunday at 10pm to use code SADBBLOG10 on Kristin Hassan's site to receive $10 OFF ANY PIECE OF JEWELRY! Shipping is always free too! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment