Monday, October 10, 2011

date night

Photobucket
Photobucket

Blouse: Piperlime
Shorts: Old Navy
Wedges: Forever 21
Bangles: Kristin Hassan (sold out)
Bag: MNG by Mango

As a stay-at-home mother of 2, there are days when you just NEED to get out of the house for a few hours and miss your kids! This was one of those days! ;)
The hubby took me to a wonderful Thai restaurant and I even had a martini! We were gone all of an hour and a half and I was a new woman! It weird how such a short break can refresh you and make the "mom mom mom mom mom mom" far less annoying! lol
I was so sad to find my Piperlime blouse from last fall was so big on me now. Since I usually wear it with skinny jeans, I thought pairing it with shorts would be fun. What do you think? Blouses and shorts are a great transitioning to fall look or not so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment