Thursday, October 20, 2011

Anastasia Lip Gloss

I was sent this Hydra-Full Lip Gloss in Flamingo from Anastasia. It's clinically tested to help maximize and maintain lip hydration and fullness. Especially with winter coming up, it's a great product to keep your lips soft & luscious. This lip gloss comes in 7 other shades, but I chose the Flamingo one because it was the most natural for my lips, and I just get the lovely gloss effect.

What's different about it is that it has a silicon flat/spatula applicator. It's an easy way to apply without worrying about the extra gloss we usually wipe off the top before we put it to our lips. In my personal experience, what ever you pull out of the tube is sufficient enough to swipe. It's a handy applier to use for other lip glosses/products since it's easy to clean.
Anastasia has been the definitive eye and brow expert for icons such as Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Oprah in addition to Diana Agron, Selena Gomez, and Kristen Cavalari. In addition, the company has been recently added to all Sephora stores in the US.

Anastasia also offers this great brow kit for both blondes & brunettes. Below is a great tutorial video about the product:


*I've been compensated for this post with the lip gloss, but all opinions are solely mine.

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment