Monday, October 31, 2011

Falling for fall

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Skirt Piperlime, Top Victoria's Secret, Necklace c/o Kristin Hassan, chain ring Tiffany & CO, Belt MNG by Mango, shoes Jessica Simpson

Happy Halloween!!!! I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend, we sure did over at my house!

These pictures were taken last weekend when we had that beautiful 60 degree day. I decided to get my family all dressed up and we headed over to a forest preserve by my home. I set up the tripod and took pictures of us under this tree. The pictures turned out better then I could have imagined and my Christmas cards have already been ordered! I also took pictures of each of the kids so we can have some awesome holiday gifts for the grandparents. Mission accomplished! See, having an great camera comes in handy for more then just my blog! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment