Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fashion Essentials Review

Both Bounce & Downy have come out with two new products recently. I had the opportunity to review both of them. Bounce released the Bounce Ironing Spray, which is a non-starch ironing agent that makes ironing easier. To further explain, because it's not a starch, it doesn't clog up & no flakes end up on the clothing. I've been using it for the past few weeks and so far, so good!

Downy Wrinkle Releaser is like a dream come true. There are times when I wish I had a steamer for clothing with pleats & such, without the hassle of dry-cleaning. Also, you know those times when you iron those pencil skirts, but after sitting for awhile, it still wrinkles in the back? The unique formula relaxes fabric fibers, helping to release wrinkles. The product even comes in smaller sizes so it's perfect for using on the go.

Plus, both products are about $10 or less & it smells amazing so it's definitely a useful product for such a good price!

“I am definitely a perfectionist about the fit, drape and look of fabrics,” says Janie Bryant, costume designer for Mad Men. “On or off the set, the clothes that I work with and wear always need to look their best. Not only does Downy Wrinkle Releaser work well on the vintage clothing I design and work with, but is invaluable for today’s modern fabrics.”

*I was given the Bounce Ironing Spray + Downy Wrinkle Releaser as compensation for this post, but all opinions stated are solely mine.

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment