Thursday, November 10, 2011

Update on Zoo Uniform

You might remember my post about Zoo Uniform, which I've posted about last year. To refresh your memory, they produce super cute t-shirts (for both men & women) & panties (for women) with adorable zoo animals. I still have their black panda t-shirt, and the quality of their cotton is just amazing. It feels so much more luxurious. I've had it for about a year and it still looks & feels like I've just bought it.

César & Paul, the two creators of Zoo Uniform, really love animals. That is why they give parts of their profits to WWF - the World Wildlife Fund, which I think is such a great cause.
Also, after hearing some feedback that their prices were unattainable for potential customers, they have made all efforts possible with suppliers & were able to lower the prices of their merchandise. It is now 25.00€ for t-shirts and 10.00€ for panties. They are based in France, but they do ship to other countries as well.

*I have received a second complimentary t-shirt for this post, but all opinions stated are solely mine.
___________________________

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a free printing of 250 Business Cards!

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment