Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Loving Cropped sweaters

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater: MNG by Mango (last season), Jeans: E street Denim, Earrings: Jewelmint, Shoes: Express Stone Ring: Vintage, Ring: Judith Jack

For a long time tunics and longer t's, knits, and tops were in but last season entered crop tops (I should say they came back into rotation since the 90's). My initial reaction was HELL NO! lol I'm not the belly shirt kind of a girl (I mean come on, I have 2 kids!;). Lately I'm loving them. As long as you are wearing a higher rise jean and don't put your arms over your head too much, I think they are perfect.
I paired my crop sweater with my dark wash jeans, threw my hair in a bun, and put some amazing earrings on! It's wonderful how a dark lip, some eyeliner, and earrings jazz a very simple look up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment