Monday, November 21, 2011

Purse party

Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Forever 21, Cardigan: H&M, Shoes: DSW, Necklace: Express, Ring: Jewelmint

My sister and mom hosted their annual purse party over the weekend. I had both kids with me so I needed to wear something that I could run around in and also still feel like I was cute enough to be at a party in. ;) This short sleeved maxi dress did the trick.
I ended up leaving before the party actually started because my little lady missed her nap and was out of her mind. I guess she didn't get the memo that this was a fun girls night. ;) Oh well, what can you do?!
Here are a few pictures of what the set up looked like just before the party started:

Photobucket
Photobucket

All and all the night was a success. I got 4 purses for holiday gifts and had my mom put a few for my "Santa" pile from her.
If you live in the suburbs of Chicago or southern Wisconsin and want to throw your own Creatively Yours purse party, email me and I'll send you my contacts info.

No comments:

Post a Comment