Saturday, November 5, 2011

Shopjules.com

Yesterday I told you that I won an amazing pair of earring at the Chicago Blogger Network event on Wednesday night. Here is a photo of my new jewels:
Photobucket
Gorgeous right?! They are rough cut swarovski crystals with oxidized chain and gold ear wire. SWOON!!!
So I headed over to shopjules.com to see what else Jules makes and OMG, her stuff is so amazing! Here are a few of my favorite pieces:
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am so blown away by these pieces! As a fellow jewelry buff I must say they pieces are so unique and the use of metals and rough gems is so beautiful! I will be adding my favorite piece to my wish list for the holidays. (My poor husband! lol)
Make sure you check out her website, you will not be disappointed!

****This is so exciting!! Jules is giving all SADBblog readers a special discount code starting MONDAY! Check back next week to get the code!

No comments:

Post a Comment