Wednesday, November 9, 2011

my baby is all grown up

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: Forever 21, Jean Leggings: Express, Wedges: Express, Earrings: c/o ShopJules, Wrist wrap: c/o Kristin Hassan, Ring: Jewelmint

My little bean turned 1 and over the weekend we celebrated her birthday. I went with a bow neck blouse and paired it with leggings and wedges. I glamed it up a bit with some terrific gold detail jewelry. How awesome is this wrist wrap? This is one of my new Kristin Hassan jewelry pieces. I love it so much, I have it in black too!

The party was amazing and everyone had a great time. Little lady LOVED eating cake and was in such a great mood. Here's a shot of both my kids checking out the new loot after we opened all the gifts. Classic!

Photobucket

*Reminder* Only 5 days left to receive 15% off your shopjules purchase! Use SADB15 at checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment