Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2 of 3

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Knit: Urban Outfitters, T-shirt: Urban Outfitters, Jeans: Express, Boots: Victoria's Secret, Earrings: Jewelmint, Ring: Lia Sophia, Bag: Coach

So I cut my hair! Like I said before, I still need a dye job but I did it! I had 5 inches taken off and cut bangs. My husband is over the moon as he met me with bangs and every few years I cut them for him. ;) What do you think?
We spent Thanksgiving day at my hubby's uncle's house in Ottawa. We had a wonderful time, ate lots of food and treats, and enjoyed some family time.
I then came home and started shopping online at midnight! Who ventured out on black Friday? I am not that girl. I am the one who sits with a coffee in had and finds my deals one click at a time! ;)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment