Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Shop Audrey Allure!

Hi everyone :) I just wanted to let you all know that I recently started up my own shop with Style Owner! You can now shop from various designer items (such as Rebecca Minkoff, Free People, Paper Crown, Mink Pink, and so on!) Basically, you are buying directly from the retailer & they will be the ones shipping you your product. My shop is just a collection of my personal picks & a great way to discover some interesting styles. Now that Black Friday & Cyber Monday are coming up -- I hope that you'll add the Audrey Allure StyleOwner shop to your list :)

I'm offering you ladies some amazing goodies, even items that celebrities love to cute pieces from up-and-coming designers. Here's a peek at some great looks!

UNIF "It" shirt in crimson polka dot & Charlie Jade "Pam" dress in purple multi

Ronny Kobo "Native" skirt in orange & Style Stalker "Almost Famous" dress in rhino

Rory Becca trapeze blouse & Paper Crown tan blazer

Koolaburra sheepskin stilleto & Rachel Zoe ankle bootie

Rebecca Minkoff eyelet rocket bag & House of Harlow palladium plated drop earrings

I will be adding more things towards the end of the week so look out for it! Check it out & tell your friends ;) I've also pulled together a few styled looks - City Chic, Party Wild-Child, Miss Sweetness, and Comfy Cutie. Have fun shopping!

It's a new website so any feedback will be great! If you encounter into any problems or suggestions, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment