Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lisette L

Lisette L offers pants with the Flaterie fit -- it streamlines your waistline and compliment your shape at the same time. Their pants have no zippers or buttons so it's a simple, great fitting piece that you can just slip on. As you can see, they offer various styles - and I was asked to review one.

I chose the skirt because I'm not much of a pants person although their boot leg pant in white was a close second choice.  I'm petite so I wore the skirt a bit higher on my body, but it did make me look taller. With the no zippers or buttons, at first I was a bit hesitant on how it would fit my body - usually it's either too tight & makes an unnecessary bulge or it's too loose & it keeps falling down. This skirt definitely had a great fit. It hugged my body gently.
    blouse - Ann Taylor | skirt - Lisette L | shoes - Luciana | nailpolish - Essie Bikini So Teeny

P.S. Congrats to Kat for winning my Baggu giveaway! Be sure to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway (click the banner on top!)

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube | Instagram: audreyallure

No comments:

Post a Comment