Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tatcha Beauty

I was recently sent the Tatcha beauty kit for review. It's a simple, easy ritual to use every morning and/or night. It includes the pure Camellia Cleansing Oil, polished rice enzyme powders, radiant deep brightening serum, and the supple moisture rich silk cream.

The cleansing oil is used first to remove makeup or have if you have very dry skin. Then using the enzyme powders with the combination of water - rubbed together, creates a cream to apply to your face. After, is the application of the serum and the silk cream.

What's good about these products is that you just need a tiny bit to use for each application, which can definitely last you for a longer time. The products are strong enough to use a little at a time - gives you more for your buck!
I've used this for the past week or so and my skin has felt smoother and more radiant. The products aren't heavy so my face feels light and fresh.

*I've been sent the Tatcha kit for the purpose of this review. All opinions are solely mine.

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube | Instagram: audreyallure

No comments:

Post a Comment