Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tasty Thursdays: Bare Fruit Snacks

For this week's Tasty Thursdays, I've been sent these delicious Bare Fruit Snacks - Cinnamon Apple Chips -- to review. They're all 100% organic, low in calorie, gluten & dairy free, fat free, and high in fiber. There isn't any added sugar, preservatives, or additives.

They had just the right amount of crunch and they're definitely a healthier alternative than the junk food I usually munch on, lol. I do wish they had more of a cinnamon flavor; I only tasted it slightly. Otherwise, these tasted great!



 
Missed yesterday's post? Read about how I spent my weekend cleaning up beaches in NYC with Surfrider & Barefoot Wine then celebrated with music artist, Joshua Radin! Click here :)

Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube | Instagram: audreyallure

No comments:

Post a Comment