Saturday, June 9, 2012

gla.MAR.ous

I recently received this gorgeous headband from gla.MAR.ous from the newest collection. I loved the blue & gold combo with the touch of shine from the sequins. What's great about the zipper headbands in this collection is that it can be worn in 7 different ways!

To be honest, I was never a headband type of girl. I would always end up taking it off because it hurt or kept falling off. These headbands have adjustable straps which definitely makes a big difference! So anyway, the challenge was to see how I would style this particular piece. I recently wore it simply while hanging out at my boyfriend's house with a simple summer top and cardigan -- but I can definitely see myself edging it up with a leather jacket for a future time.


Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr | YouTube | Instagram: audreyallure

No comments:

Post a Comment