Monday, June 4, 2012

Outfit: Grecian Chic

grecianIMG_3379IMG_3374Untitled
Dress: Hive & Honey via Piperlime, Shoes: Forever 21, Necklace/Watch/Bracelet: C/O Kristin Hassan, Stackable Rings: Shop Jules, Blue Ring: C/O J Good, Sunnies: Michael Kors

I am LOVING my Athena Tracery Necklace for the Passport To Style Athens collection! I can't believe there are only 2 days left to shop this collection (today and tomorrow people, so hurry and shop before it's gone for good!).
I felt Grecian chic and finished the look off with french braid that I pined into a circle in the back of my head. Thoughts? It was super easy so I'm probably going to be a repeat offender on this one.
Now for the fun stuff...
And the winner of the $100 Kristin Hassan Passport To Style giveaway is:
khwinner

Congrats Teri. I will pass your email along to Kristin and she will email you to get your shipping address. A GIANT thank you to Kristin Hassan for hosting this giveaway and choosing me to be the tour guide for this amazing collection! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment