Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Adding a little color to my day

Photobucket
Photobucket

Cardigan: H&M
Tank: NY&CO
Jeans: Target
Earrings: Closet Swap (F21 in Las Vegas)
Ring: Jewelmint
Necklace: Self made

I'm finally feeling like my pre-baby self again. I have 9 pounds left to loose and my tummy is still like a bowl of jelly, but hey, it's been four months and I'm darn proud of the way my body bounced back again!
I decided to embrace my new size and wear something a bit more figure hugging then normal (well, tighter then I have worn in the past year anyway!). I love the orange color of my top with the turquoise in the earrings and the hot pink nails. Great color combo, don't you think?! And this ring is my new favorite! It was my February selection from Jewelmint and I keep wanting to style everything with gold so I can wear it over and over! Something about the placement of the 2 stones on it...I just find myself drawn to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment