Monday, March 7, 2011

Questions?

Do you guys have any questions for me? I have questions for you!!

Okay, so lately I've been asked about what skin care products I use and also about my hair products. I will answer those for sure! What else do you want to know? Any hair style videos you want me to do? This is your chance to ask anything people so don't be shy!!

Now it's my turn to do the asking! ;) I've decided to add a "shop my closet", "shop my jewelry box", and "shop my shoes" section to my page. I've got way too many possessions!!! Even more shameful I have lots of never used/gently used items that need to go! Everything will range from $2-$30 and it will be like my very own worldwide garage sale! lol So my question is would anyone actually buy my things?
On to other questions......
Do you like the blog? Any items you don't like? Do you like the new segment I do with the hubby (what guys really think")? Anything you want to see more of? Anything you want to see less of? My feelings will not be hurt, so please be honest.
I love that so many of you come back here to read my posts daily and I want to keep you guys coming back! Thank you in advance for your feedback and suggestions. Excited about what's to come here on Stilettos and Diaper Bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment