Monday, March 21, 2011

70's or Boho? You can't make me choose just one!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Top: Piperlime
Jean Legging: Target
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Hat: Charming Charlie
Heart Ring: Jewelmint
Long Ring: Banana Republic
Earrings: House of Harlow (Somehow not shown!! ;( I will wear them much more no worries!!)

I LOVE THIS TOP! Seriously I would buy it in all 3 colors it comes in, but I fear I would wear them (and only them) everyday for the rest of my life! And how lame would that be for you the readers! lol But really, it's my new favorite. It's light weight and breezy. LOVE!
This was just a simple outfit (leggings, a top, and a great heel) accessorized with gold jewelry, a hat, and a red lip! Easy, effortless, and beautiful (well, I think so anyway!).
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment