Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Soap.com

Everyone has heard of soap.com right? IT'S AMAZING! I seriously can't live without this site! They have everything from the Moroccan Oil shampoo and conditioner I use, to candles, to toilet paper and other paper products, to makeup, to sunscreen, to cold medicine, to air freshener, to (oh yeah) soap, and so much more!!
Every time I go out shopping, I forgot a few of these items! For example, this past Friday I realized I was low on paper towels, deodorant, and kids cold medicine. I went on and ordered around 3:00pm and my order came on SATURDAY with free shipping?!?! I'm sorry, but quick free shipping is all but a thing of the past, so this alone is amazing! I love this site and for sure will be using it order everything I forget to buy when I'm out! Also, it's 15% off your entire order the first time you order so load up people! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment