Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Oscar's Party

Photobucket
Photobucket


Top: Charming Charlie
Cami: JC Penny
Cardigan: Forever 21
Jean Leggings: Target
Boots: Venus
Necklace: Jewelmint
Ring: Charming Charlie

Photobucket
Photobucket


I went to a red carpet party! lol Well, there was a red carpet there! How adorable is this themed party?! My mother-in-law and sister-in-law bake and cook up a storm every year for this event! They even printed out ballots for us to fill out. Absolutely adorable! We had an wonderful time and ate delicious food while talking about everyone outfits and jewelry! What more can you ask for? A tiara you say? Those were there too! I love me a good girls party! ;)

ps- please do not mind my awful black borders around my collages. I just found a program I like and am now learning to always change the boarder to white! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment