Thursday, March 17, 2011

Time to bust out the riding boots

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sweater: Old Navy
Jean Leggings: Target
Boots: Jessica Simpson
Earrings: Lia Sophia
Ring: Jewelmint
Necklace: Self made (you can find one like mine at Erin Gallagher Jewelry)

I got these bad boys over a year ago, but didn't fit comfortably back into them until recently. Plus I got rid of my other brown boots in my "shop my shoes" section to make me wear my awesome ones more! ;)
And can we just check out my hair please!? I have very little idea of how this worked but I twisted the sides, braided the back and put it in a bun and used lots of bobby pins! It was so nice to have no baby/toddler pulling my hair for a day! And when I took it out, I had amazing waves! This style will have to be used on the super hot summer days this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment