Monday, March 28, 2011

My new sweater

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sweater: Forever 21
Tank: Express
Jean Leggings: Target
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Jewelmint
Chain Ring: Tiffany & CO
Ring: Macys (Judith Jack is the designer)

This was the perfect look for having a little get together with another family for dinner. Cute, casual, and cozy! Which is ideal when you're burping babies and changing diapers! lol
This sweater is my new favorite! I got it from Bonnie over at Flashes of Style in her "shop" section. I love shopping other peoples closets! What's that saying? One persons trash is another persons treasure. Well, this sweater is FAR from trash, but you get where I'm going with this! ;)
Photobucket
Thanks for the new sweater Bonnie! I love it!
In other news, 7 pounds left until I'm back to pre-baby weight! I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment